MAINTAINANCE MECHANIC/ ELECTRICIAN – OWL WIRE AND CABLE
MAINTAINANCE MECHANIC/ ELECTRICIAN:
LOCATIONS: Canastota, New York
JOB PURPOSE: The Maintenance Mechanic / Electrician will be responsible for the troubleshooting and repair of wire making equipment. Performs routine preventive maintenance and responds to open work orders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical equipment issues.
- Repair equipment utilizing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and other maintenance related skills.
- Perform preventive maintenance following defined schedule.
- Complete maintenance and safety work orders.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional maintenance schooling or training preferred.
- Prior industrial maintenance mechanic and electrical experience.
- Ability to work safely and comply with all OSHA safety and health rules.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and blueprints.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Medical and Dental
- Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Not applicable